As recent volatile markets have necessitated diversification in transaction and financing structures, private investment in public equity (PIPE) transactions have been on the rise, with sponsors increasingly considering these deals to move the needle in 2020.
Join McDermott on Thursday, August 20, for an in-depth update on PIPE transactions where our panel will discuss:
- Market trends in PIPE transactions
- Documentation for PIPE transactions
- Private equity, venture and change of control PIPE transactions
- Securities law considerations for PIPE transactions
- Other transaction structures used along with PIPEs, including follow-on offerings, registered directs, at-the-market (ATM) programs and equity lines
ABOUT MCDERMOTT’S PEER SERIES
McDermott Will & Emery is excited to announce the PEER (Private Equity Elevated Resources) Series, a multi-part curriculum designed for private equity investment professionals. The PEER Series includes crash courses on uncommon deal and financing structures that are gaining popularity, timely discussions on dealmaking in a COVID and post-COVID world, deep dives into select industries, guest speakers and virtual networking opportunities. This program is devised to deliver the key essentials private equity professionals need to know to get ahead in an uncertain and competitive climate.
Click here to sign up for future updates regarding the PEER series.
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Interested in receiving articles on similar topics as they are published? Subscribe for timely email updates or contact us to discuss more…