This is McDermott Will and Emery LLP’s Privacy Rights Request Form. If you are a California resident, you have the right to request to know about the personal information we hold about you and the right to request to delete the personal information we hold about you under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). To submit your request, please fill out the form below.
Using the form, you can:
- Request to Know the personal information we have about you (or another) and how we use and disclose it. You have the right to know the following:
(1) the categories of personal information we have collected about you;
(2) the categories of sources from which your personal information has been collected;
(3) the purpose for collecting [and selling] your personal information; and
(4) the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Request to Delete the personal information we have about you or another.