Nicole M. Pearl advises clients on estate planning, wealth transfer planning, marital property agreements, business succession planning and post-death administration. Her clients include family offices, entrepreneurs and business owners, real property investors, private equity fund managers, and entertainment industry figures.
Nicole helps high-net-worth individuals pass wealth to the next generation, while minimizing their tax burden. To that end, she creates estate plans and charitable giving programs designed to meet her clients’ family succession and wealth management objectives. She also advises families in the creation and ongoing administration of their family offices, and works with business owners to maintain control of their companies through buy-sell agreements or to relinquish control via responsibly conducted transition of ownership to family members or employees.
Nicole primarily works with clients throughout Southern California, but also maintains a statewide practice that includes a strong Northern California client base.
- The Best Lawyers in America 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” in Trusts and Estates in Los Angeles area
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2013–2023, listed in Trusts and Estates
- Chambers USA 2013–2017, Wealth Management
- Chambers High Net Worth 2016–2022, Southern California, Private Wealth Law and USA, Private Wealth Law: Western Region
- Los Angeles Magazine, Southern California’s Outstanding Young Lawyers issue, Top Women Attorneys
- Southern California Super Lawyer 2013–2020
- Law & Politics Super Lawyers, 2006–2013, Southern California Rising Star
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow
- USC, Trust and Estate Conference Planning Committee
University of California – Berkeley School of Law, JD, 1998
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, BA, cum laude, 1994