Michael Rostov focuses his practice on representing lenders and borrowers in all types of commercial lending transactions. He has represented private equity firms, family offices, private and public companies and lending institutions in structuring, documenting and negotiating financing transactions of all kinds, including syndicated secured and unsecured credit facilities, asset-based loans, acquisition financings, venture capital investments, recapitalizations, subordinated debt and mezzanine transactions, leveraged buyouts, project financings, workouts, restructurings and debtor-in-possession financings.
While in law school, Michael served as a senior editor of the Washington University Law Review and as vice president of the Health Law Association. He was a recipient of the Don Sommers Award in professional responsibility.
- Represented MidCap Financial Services, as administrative agent and joint lead arranger, in the negotiation and documentation of a senior secured credit facility used to support the acquisition of Truck-Lite Co., LLC, by Genstar Capital Partners LLC
- Represented Comvest Partners in the financing of its leveraged buyout of RugsUSA LLC and NuLoom LLC
- Represented Gladstone Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: GLAD), as the lender, in its senior subordinated term loan to an affiliate of Albion River LLC, in its acquisition of Magpul Industries Corp. and its affiliates
- Represented Living Spaces Furniture, LLC, in the structuring, negotiation and documentation of its senior secured syndicated bank facility and its private placement notes facility
- Represented Prime Healthcare Services, Inc., one of the largest acute care providers in the United States, in the negotiation and documentation of its $450 million senior asset-based facility with Ally Bank and a syndicate of other lenders
- Represented Premier, Inc., in connection with the negotiation, documentation and execution of a $1 billion senior unsecured revolving credit facility provided by a syndicate of lenders for which Wells Fargo Bank, National Association, served as Administrative Agent; Premier operates as a health care alliance that unites hospitals, health systems, physicians and other health care providers with the common goal of improving the financial, clinical and operational areas of their business; the proceeds of the facility are used to fund future acquisitions and for other general corporate purposes