As an experienced legal adviser in corporate, banking and financial law, Ettore Scandale helps his clients to build their commercial vision using complex, pan European financing strategies.
Ettore is well known for his ability to intimately understand his clients’ business and the sectors they operate in and through this understanding he plays a key role in creating the right conditions for the success of all parties.
Ettore believes relationships are vital if transactions are to be successfully completed. In what he terms “a personal approach to doing deals”, Ettore likes to become part of the team, putting value in honesty, integrity and steadfast support to achieve the right results. For Ettore, such client relationships often span decades; his approach is to grow his business with that of his clients over many successful deals.
Advising national and international corporations along with investment funds, financial institutions and high net worth individuals, the work of Ettore and his multilingual team extends across a range of sectors, from private equity to financial services, health care and life sciences, automotive, retail, industrial manufacturing and real estate.
Ettore also advises on portfolio management, financing and exit strategies. In the capital market sector, he has worked on listing processes as well as on public offers for shares of Italian companies in regulated markets.
His broad array of clients includes JZ International, Palamon Capital Partners, Educas Investments, Grafton Capital, Montana Capital Partners, Mandarin Capital and Principia SGR.
- Currently advising Palamon Capital Partners in the acquisition of a stake of a well-known fashion retail company
- Currently advising Principia SGR S.p.A. in the acquisition of Trifarma S.p.A., a company engaged in the production and sale of chemical products for industrial use and, in particular, pharmaceutical sector and Gen. Phar. Pro Investments Private Ltd, an holding company
- Currently advising Guangdong SACA Precision Manufacturing Co. Ltd in the acquisition of Cerniere Meccaniche S.r.l., a company engaged in the activity of development, manufacturing and distribution of mechanical hinges for household appliances and its subsidiaries
- Advised Rubicon Partners in the acquisition of Belman S.r.l., a company engaged in, inter alia, the activities of thermal, mechanical and chemical paint stripping, blasting and industrial cleaning through its portfolio company ABL-Technic Entlackung GMBH
- Advised Educas Investments LLP in purchase of the whole corporate capital in International Schools of Europe S.r.l., a group running premium schools within Italy
- Advised JZ International, a US/UK PE find, in the acquisition of a majority stake (80%) in Fincontinuo S.p.A., an Italian company engaging in consumer credit
- Advised Montana Capital Partners AG in respect of the acquisition of an interest in the fund NCP1 owned by Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Alessandria
- Advised HCC Tokyo Marine, an International Insurance Company, in the insurance of the representations and warranties in connection with the acquisition of 6 real estate assets in Italy
- Advised Grafton Capital Limited in the acquisition of a minority stake in Board International S.A., a leading global provider of software for unified business intelligence, corporate performance management and analytics
- Advised Palamon Capital Partners LLP, a UK PE fund, in the acquisition of a majority stake in Il Bisonte S.r.l., an Italian company engaging in the fashion business
- The Legal 500 EMEA, Recommended Lawyer, 2023
- Milan Bar Association, Member
Sapienza University of Rome, Law Degree, 1989