Jennifer A. Vecchio focuses her national practice on the representation of ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), hospitals, health systems, health care joint ventures and ancillary service providers. She has significant experience in all aspects of transactional health law, including the acquisition and disposition of health care companies, as well as the formation and establishment of ambulatory surgical center joint ventures and provider joint ventures. Jennifer has served as lead counsel in connection with major health care merger and acquisition transactions and the myriad health care regulatory issues that arise from such transactions.
Jennifer has represented numerous clients in determining compliance with state and federal Anti-Kickback and anti-referral laws, including the federal Stark laws. Working under the health law regulatory framework, she has been significantly involved with the development and implementation of creative business models for health care clients. Jennifer has extensive experience in drafting agreements to effectuate a multitude of relationships between health systems, health care providers, suppliers, and other corporations and organizations.
- Represented numerous ASCs and ASC owners in sales of equity to hospitals and health systems, regional and national ASC companies, and hospital/ASC company joint ventures
- Represented national ASC companies and health systems in purchases of ASC equity and assets
- Represented health care providers in merger and acquisition transactions and in other transactional and health law regulatory matters
- Represented multiple hospital systems in joint venture transactions with physicians
- Represented health systems in acquisition and disposition of licensed facilities
- Represented numerous ASCs in physician syndications
- The Best Lawyers in America 2008 to 2023, Health Care Law
- Chambers USA 2008 to 2010 and 2018 to 2022
- Florida Super Lawyers
- American Health Lawyers Association
Harvard Law School, JD, 1989
University of Chicago, BA, with honors, 1986