This CLE webinar will provide oil and gas attorneys guidance on crucial issues for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating oil and gas transportation and processing agreements. The panel will discuss key provisions and considerations, tips for mitigating risks and liability, covenants, control and possession, force majeure, releases, and other critical items for oil and gas transportation and processing agreements.
Agreements for oil and gas transportation processing entail various issues and legal implications requiring negotiation to minimize risks. Counsel must understand the legal framework impacting oil and gas transporting and processing, identify key provisions and challenges, and ensure that the terms and conditions align with client needs.
Oil and gas transporters and processors may have agreement preferences where specific circumstances dictate terms and conditions, such as (1) location, (2) points of receipt and delivery, (3) available transportation infrastructure, and (4) quality specifications and other vital items. In addition, counsel must limit exposure and liability stemming from covenants running with the land, control and possession, curtailment, and releases.
Listen as our panel discusses key provisions and considerations, tips for negotiating risks and minimizing liability, force majeure, and other critical items for oil and gas transportation and processing agreements.
- Overview of the regulatory framework
- Oil transportation and processing agreements
- Gas transportation and processing agreements
- Best practices for oil and gas counsel
The panel will discuss these and other key issues:
- Regulatory framework impacting oil and gas transportation and processing agreements
- Minimizing liability by effectively negotiating key provisions
- Ramifications of covenants running with the land
- Issues stemming from title, control, possession, and risk of loss
- Curtailment and negotiating temporary and permanent release provisions