International law firm McDermott Will & Emery is pleased to share that Washington, DC partner Paul Radensky has been inducted into the LMG Life Sciences Hall of Fame.
Paul Radensky, MD, advises manufacturers at every stage of product development, including the design and monitoring of clinical trials, positioning and applying for Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval, maintaining regulatory compliance, and obtaining coverage, coding and payment for new technologies by Medicare, Medicaid and other third-party payors. He serves as a principal of McDermott+Consulting LLC.
Additionally, five McDermott lawyers were shortlisted for the following categories as part of the 2021 LMG Life Sciences Americas Awards:
- William Gaede, General Patent Litigator of the Year – California
- Thomas Steindler, General Patent Litigator of the Year – DC Metro
- Sarah Chapin Columbia, General Patent Litigator of the Year – New England
- Bhanu Sadasivan, General Patent Litigator of the Year – New England
- Vernessa Pollard, Regulatory Attorney of the Year: FDA Medical Device
You can read more about the annual awards here.
McDermott Will & Emery partners with leaders around the world to fuel missions, knock down barriers and shape markets. Our team works seamlessly across practices and industries to deliver highly effective—and often unexpected—solutions that propel success. More than 1,200 lawyers strong, we bring our personal passion and legal prowess to bear in every matter for our clients and the people they serve.
Erin West+1 202 756 8135