Alexander Andronikou focuses his practice on financial restructuring transactions in addition to contentious and non-contentious restructuring and insolvency matters, which are often cross-border in nature. His experience includes acting for insolvency office holders, fund and asset managers, trustees and security agents.
He has recently been involved with a range of matters concerning businesses that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, which operate within the energy, travel, leisure and hospitality sectors.
- Advising on the implementation of restructuring and insolvency tools, such as company voluntary arrangements.
- Advising the restructuring agent in connection with the restructuring of Four Seasons Health Care Group.
- Advising the restructuring agent in connection with the restructuring of Travelex, more recently in respect of a new money notes tap issuance.
- Advising the restructuring agent in connection with the restructuring and refinancing of Codere Group pursuant to its scheme of arrangement.*
*Matter handled prior to joining McDermott
- The Legal 500 UK, recommended in Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency, 2022 – 2023
University of Birmingham, L.L.B., 2017
England & Wales