Alexander C. Clavero focuses his practice on transactional work, with an emphasis on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures involving private equity sponsors and private companies. Prior to joining McDermott, Alexander was an associate at a leading international law firm, where he counseled private equity sponsors and portfolio companies on a broad range of general corporate, securities laws and corporate governance matters, including management arrangements.
Alexander has handled many complex transactions, including leveraged buyouts, private equity acquisitions and divestitures, corporate carve-outs, debt and equity investments and joint ventures.
Alexander is the partner in charge of the Miami Corporate/Transactions practice group.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital, LLC, in connection with numerous acquisitions and divestitures
- Represented Gemspring Capital Management, LLC, in connection with numerous acquisitions and the sale of Therma LLC to Blackstone Group, LP
- Represented Hidden Harbor Capital Partners, in connection with numerous acquisitions and the sale of Stella Environmental Services, LLC to Leonard Green & Partners LP
- Represented Lee Equity Partners in its acquisition of Tri State Urologic Services P.S.C., Inc. and Integrated Medical Professionals, PLLC, to form Solaris Health Holdings, LLC
- Represented Lindsay Goldberg in its formation, expansion and subsequent sale of Refresh Mental Health to Kelso & Company
- Represented LightBay Capital in its acquisition of Rancho Family Medical Group, Inc., a multi-disciplinary healthcare provider
- Daily Business Review, On the Rise, 2023
- Law360, Rising Star, 2020
- Common Threads, Board Member
Fordham University School of Law, JD, cum laude, 2009
Duke University, BA, 2006