Bella North focuses her practice on advising clients in the healthcare and life sciences sectors in the context of transactions (M&A, joint ventures and private equity) and regulatory (compliance and strategy).
Bella is experienced in helping clients enter and navigate the UK healthcare and life sciences market, including those seeking to establish digital health platforms, develop cross-border telemedicine, and provide direct-to-consumer services. She also works closely with clients managing compliance issues in the context of healthcare services, clinical trials and investigations and health data.
Bella brings experience in UK public sector healthcare, regularly advising providers on clinical governance and professional healthcare practice.
- Advising a leading US healthcare provider on a proposed acquisition of a c. £2.5bn hospital group
- Providing healthcare due diligence support and advising on various regulatory matters in the UK health, medical device and pharmaceutical sectors in the context of investments and M&A, including private equity backed transactions
- Providing strategic UK market entry advice to global healthcare, medical device and pharmaceutical clients
- Advising a US investment bank on its global roll out of a fertility benefits scheme for employees located in the UK, Asia and North America
- Advising an international fertility group on regulatory compliance in the context of strategic global transactions
- Advising an online pharmacy on the establishment of a new EU wide supply chain model of medicines distribution
- Advising a global provider of medical supplies, equipment and services to the maritime industry on UK healthcare and medicines regulation
BPP Law School, LPC, 2015
BPP Law School, GDL, 2012
University of Aberdeen, MA (Hons), 2011
England & Wales