Eric M. Preston focuses his practice on corporate transactional matters. He advises public and private companies, private equity firms and their portfolio companies in mergers, acquisitions, formations, restructurings and divestures.
While in law school, Eric was the executive online editor of the Emory Law Journal.
- Represented a leading provider of pediatric home health services, in its merger to form, the nation’s largest provider of pediatric home care services*
- Represented the nation’s largest provider of pediatric home care services, and its predecessor in several add-on transactions*
- Represented a German public pharmaceuticals company in the spinoff of its United States’ operations
- Represented leading waste management company in $500 million first and second lien refinancing*
- Represented publicly listed medical services provider in its acquisition of a leading regional radiology practice*
*Matter handled prior to joining McDermott.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2021 and 2022, Corporate Law
Emory University School of Law, JD, Order of the Coif, 2015
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, BA, 2009