Dr. Ulrich Flege advises institutional investors, project developers, builder-owners and private clients on commercial real estate transactions (asset and share deals) as well as the realization of complex construction projects. He focuses on real property law with an emphasis on the law of sale/acquisition of real property, financings and re-financings, and project developments and the law of commercial tenancy. He has first-hand knowledge in retail and logistic real estate and has gained significant experience in this asset class.
Previously, Ulrich practiced at two large international law firms, where he advised national and international clients on all aspects of commercial and residential real estate law. Ulrich held lectures on commercial leasing law and has contributed as an author to three real estate / asset management handbooks.
- Swiss Life on the acquisition of METRO Campus in Düsseldorf
- Galeria Karstadt Kaufhof GmbH on protective shield proceedings
- Goodman on the development and leasing of new properties in the field of logistics properties
- HEMA on lease law specific questions
- McArthurGlen on lease law and on ongoing asset management of three outlet centers of its portfolio
- Mango on lease law and real estate law specific questions
- Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers™ 2020-2023 Germany: Leading Lawyer for Real Estate Law
- JUVE Handbuch 2022/2023: Frequently recommended for Real Estate and Project Development and Plant Construction
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022: Recommended for Real Estate and Construction
- Thomson Reuters Stand-out Lawyers: Independently rated lawyers 2022
- Düsseldorf Bar Association