Jenna Young focuses her practice on corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and general corporate matters. She focuses her practice on cross-border and domestic mergers and acquisitions for public and private companies, including private equity and other investment funds. Jenna also provides general corporate counseling to clients and portfolio companies regarding corporate governance and post-merger integration matters.
- Representation of a private equity fund in its acquisition of a residential mortgage company. This was a strategic add-on acquisition for the portfolio company to bolster the portfolio company’s position in the appraisal management and mortgage industry*
- Representation of a private equity fund in its acquisition of a digital marketing company specializing in healthcare services and organizations*
- Representation of a private equity client in a carve-out acquisition of a commodity surfactant business. The sale included three main production sites located in the US, Germany and the United Kingdom. The cross-border financing, which included material UK and German components, consisted of a senior revolving and term acquisition facility, a mezzanine facility and a secured commercial term seller note*
- Representation of an investment firm client in the $140 million Series E preferred stock financing of a transcription services company. The client was the lead investor of the round*
- Representation of an investment firm client in the $75 million Series H preferred stock financing of a financial technology company. The client was the lead investor of the round*
- Representation of a design automation software company client in its acquisition of circuit board schematics company which involved coordination with Canadian counsel*
*Matter handled prior to joining McDermott.
University of Southern California Gould School of Law, JD, 2018
University of Southern California, BS, magna cum laude, 2015