Tina Knecht specializes in real estate business law. Her practice focuses on advising on large-scale real estate transactions (single property and portfolio transactions in the form of asset deals and share deals). In addition, Tina Knecht advises on all aspects of commercial landlord and tenant law.
During her legal clerkship and internships, Ms. Knecht also gained experience at the district court, the public prosecutor’s office and several law firms in Frankfurt.
Prior to joining McDermott, Ms. Knecht worked for a German air traffic control company, where she focused on contract drafting (purchasing and distribution agreements) as well as private construction law and public law issues.
- Advised an international family office on the acquisition of the “Silver Tower” and an office campus in Frankfurt am Main
- Advised the buyers on the acquisition of the “HighLight Towers” in Munich
- Advised SIGNA Group on the acquisition and sale of various major single assets and portfolios
- Advised ReInvest on the acquisition of the new LKA Berlin headquarters
- German-American Lawyers’ Association
Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt, Second State Examination, 2017
Goethe University Frankfurt, First State Examination, 2015