McDermott partners Ashley Winton and Romain Perray will be speaking at the Data Protection World Forum, hosted in London on November 20-21, 2018.
The Data Protection World Forum will be structured around carefully curated content streams to allow delegates to focus on the issues that matter the most to them and allow them to deep dive into specialised topics.
Tailored for individuals focused on data governance, data quality and compliance, the Data Protection World Forum give attendees the opportunity to stay up to date with the latest thinking, technology, legal, consultancy and training products and services needed in a data-driven culture.
Other key topics at the conference will include:
- GDPR and the story so far
- Financial risk, including fines, mitigation, ransomware, and data-loss
- Reputational risk, including maintaining stakeholder trust
- Crisis management, including leadership, PR, Social media
- Disaster recovery and getting back up-and-running as quickly as possible
- Brexit and the UK’s potential new status as a “third country”
- Digital disruption, including artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT), and blockchain
- Compliance – a decisive competitive advantage
Read more and register for the Data Protection World Forum here.
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Interested in receiving articles on similar topics as they are published? Subscribe for timely email updates or contact us to discuss more…