Global M&A posted solid numbers in the first quarter of 2017, clocking in 3,554 deals worth over $670 billion.
But given the uncertain geopolitical landscape – what can we expect for the rest of the year?
If you are a middle or senior-level in-house counsel, business development or tax professional who works in M&A, you will not want to miss McDermott’s M&A Workshop: New Developments and Key Legal and Tax Issues Throughout the Life Cycle of a Deal.
During this complimentary, half day program, our seasoned panel of lawyers will tell you exactly what you need to know about today’s deal trends – and what’s in store for the rest of 2017.
Specifically, you will hear about:
- What to look for – and what to avoid – in the key terms of principal transaction documents
- How changes in international tax laws may impact M&A funding
- Essential strategies for handling rep and warranty insurance
- How to avoid getting trapped in a “non-binding” letter of intent
- Networking and cocktails to follow the program.
Networking and cocktails to follow the program.
For more information contact Esther Stone or Anya Kielbik.
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Interested in receiving articles on similar topics as they are published? Subscribe for timely email updates or contact us to discuss more…