McDermott Will & Emery hosts an in-depth briefing, which will be tailored to the needs and interests of Finnish businesses. Our lawyers will provide an overview of market trends and developments in key jurisdictions in Europe and the United States.
The seminar will address specific areas of relevance for Finnish companies. There will be plenty of opportunities for audience engagement and questions.
Key topics include:
— Robotic Process Automation (RPA):
- What is Robotic Process Automation?
- How will it transform our lives? When?
- Benefits of leveraging RPA
- In what industries is it being used today?
- Where can it be used in the future?
- How do we see clients get started in RPA?
- What areas of the business will be affected first?
- What legal issues are raised by RPA?
— Recent developments in the European/German M&A market
— Heated M&A markets in Europe — How to be successful in an auction process
— Recent developments in France under Macron’s presidency
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Interested in receiving articles on similar topics as they are published? Subscribe for timely email updates or contact us to discuss more…