Join us for the inaugural Tax in the City®: A Women’s Tax Roundtable in Dallas. Tax in the City® is a forum for women tax professionals to discuss technical state, federal and international tax issues in a collegial and confidential setting.
Topics to be discussed at this meeting will include:
- CLE/CPE Ethics Presentation: Anatomy of a Whistleblower Case
- CLE/CPE Breakout Session I: International, US and State & Local Tax:
- Partnership Audit Rules
- Tax Reform Including New Rules for Intangible Property
- US Supreme Court’s Decision on Wayfair
- Spotlight on Texas State and Local Tax Updates
- CLE/CPE Session II: Employee Benefits:
- Wellness and Designing a Compliant HSAs
- IRS Audit Focal Points
- Benefit Plans in Acquisitions and Divestitures
Please feel free to forward this to friends, colleagues and mentors who may be interested in attending. All tax professionals who identify as women are welcome.
For more information, please contact Maria Dubinets.
CLE Credit is pending in California, Illinois, New York, and Texas. A uniform Certificate of Attendance will be made available to participants requesting CLE Credit in all other states. CPE Credit will also be available.
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Interested in receiving articles on similar topics as they are published? Subscribe for timely email updates or contact us to discuss more…