McDermott Will & Emery advised Five Arrows Principal Investments on the sale of Pharmacie Lafayette, a multi-brand group dedicated to health, to Latour Capital.
Five Arrows Principal Investments acquired a stake in Pharmacie Lafayette in 2016. Pharmacie Lafayette has now nearly 250 members with a target of 300 by the end of the year.
The McDermott team that advised Five Arrows Principal Investments included:
· Grégoire Andrieux, managing partner, Herschel Guez, counsel & Claire Barra, associate, on the corporate aspects;
· Pierre-Arnoux Mayoly, partner, & Aurélien Jugand, counsel, on the financing aspects;
· Antoine Vergnat, partner, Romain Desmonts, counsel & Paul-Henry de Laguiche, associate on the tax aspects;
· Anne-France Moreau, partner, Caroline Noyrez & Camille Michaud, associates, on the life sciences aspects;
· Frédéric Pradelles, partner, on antitrust aspects.
McDermott Will & Emery partners with leaders around the world to fuel missions, knock down barriers and shape markets. Our team works seamlessly across practices, industries and more than 20 locations to deliver highly effective—and often unexpected—solutions that propel success. More than 1,200 lawyers strong, we bring our personal passion and legal prowess to bear in every matter for our clients and the people they serve.