Frank Müller advises investment fund managers, institutional investors, asset managers as well as their regulated and unregulated fund vehicles in all regulatory and real estate law matters in connection with the set-up, structuring and management of funds and their acquisitions.
He has extensive experience in the following:
- Foundation of fund management companies and their regulatory advice, including consultations with the respective authorities in Germany and abroad.
- Set-up of investment funds for retail and institutional investors (both contract and corporate type funds).
- Structuring of funds and transactions for institutional investors and asset managers.
- Regulatory and real estate law advice of funds, fund managers and institutional investors with regard to asset deals, share deals, unit deals and project developments in Germany and abroad.
- Legal 500 Germany/EMEA, 2021
- JUVE Handbook 2021/2022
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
IREBS International Real Estate Business School (University of Regensburg), Real Estate Economist, 2009
Higher Regional Court of Coblence, Second State Exam, 2003
University of Trier, First State Exam, 2000
University of West London, Erasmus, 1996-1997