William (Bill) Hadler provides guidance to clients on a variety of transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, private equity investments, securities offerings and other corporate matters. Much of his practice is devoted to advising private equity and strategic investors in connection with transactions in the healthcare, business and industrial services, consumer and financial services industries.
Bill leads cross-practice teams and offers innovative solutions that protect his clients’ interests and achieve their goals. Bill develops close relationships with clients to efficiently navigate and close complex and multifaceted deals and manages the ongoing needs of portfolio companies over the course of private equity fund clients’ investments.
Bill has advised public and private companies of all sizes, as well as private equity funds and their portfolio companies. For founders and family-owned businesses, Bill provides counseling, education and strategic advice in connection with transformative transactions.
- Represented Amulet Capital Partners in a wide variety of transactions including the formation of and investment in US Fertility through the acquisition of Integramed and Shady Grove Fertility as well as the investment in Pediatric Dental Brands, Children’s Dental Support Services, LLC and Desert Valley Pediatric Dentistry
- Represented Quad-C Management in its investments in Prism Vision Group, an ophthalmology practice management company, and numerous add-on acquisitions
- Represented Waypoint Capital in its acquisition of Allergy Partners Management, the largest business support services platform focused on providing allergy and asthma physician practices with a full range of non-clinical services
- Represented Clearwell Group in a variety of transactions including the formation of Valor Environmental, an environmental services company, through its investment in and combination of the AlphaEMC, HydroSpec, Watkins Erosion Control and Erosion Compliance businesses
- Represented PPC Enterprises (PPC) in its investment in Life Science Outsourcing, Inc., a medical device contract manufacturer
- Represented Dental Care Alliance, a national dental support organization, in numerous add-on acquisitions
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in the acquisition of Paint Over Rust Products, Inc., a manufacturer of metal restoration and rust prevention products by H.I.G. Capital portfolio company Recochem
- Represented AUA Private Equity Partners in its acquisition of Westminster Pet Products and Pet ‘n Shape
- Represented multiple founder-owned businesses in strategic transactions with investors
Chicago-Kent College of Law, JD, with high honors, Order of the Coif, 2008
Vanderbilt University, BS, magna cum laude, 2001