Harris C. Siskind advises clients on private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters. Harris is global head of McDermott’s Transactions Practice Group.
Harris has handled many complex transactions, including acquisitions and divestitures, on behalf of private equity sponsors. He has also represented numerous strategic buyers, public corporations and private companies in connections with acquisitions, sales and a broad range of other corporate transactions.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital, LLC, in connection with numerous acquisitions, including the acquisition of Barton Associates, Celerion, Navitas, Cora Physical Therapy, BioVectra, Inc., Cardinal Logistics, Reliant Holdings, Inc., Correct Care Solutions, Inc., Supply Source Enterprises, Inc., Recochem, Inc., Adam’s Polishes, Inc., Iron Bow Holdings, Inc., BIC Graphics, Inc., Pico Digital, Inc., Lexmark Carpet Mills, Inc., Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc., Progressive Logistics Services, LLC, Flight Options, LLC, VAS Aero Services, LLC, Safe-Guard Products International, LLC, The Harvard Drug Group, LLC, Trinity Services Group, Inc., South Bay Medical Centers, Inc., Rolland Enterprises, Integrity Nutraceuticals International, Cornerstone Research & Development, Inc., ATX Networks, Inc., InnoTrans Communications, Inc. and Fox River Fiber Company, LLC
- Represented H.I.G. Capital, LLC in connection with numerous sale transactions, including the sales of Sustana Group, Milestone Technologies, LCM Parent, Inc., Albertville Quality Foods, Inc., Accupac, Inc., Securus Holdings, Inc., The Harvard Drug Group, LLC, Thermo Fluids, Inc., Capstone Logistics, LLC, Safe-Guard Products International, LLC, Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc. and Amerijet International, Inc.
- Represented Boyne Capital Partners in connection with the formation of Boyne Capital Fund I LP, as well as the acquisitions of Family Private Care, Inc., Fresh Alternatives, LLC, B&W Quality Growers, LLC, acquisition of G4Y Youth Services and the sale of Sonas Healthcare and B&W Growers, LLC
- Represented Securus Holdings, Inc., in connection with numerous acquisitions, including the acquisition of Satellite Tracking of People LLC
- Represented Universal Health Services, Inc., in connection with numerous acquisition transactions
- Represented Gemspring Capital in the acquisitions of Zavation Medical Products, United Group Programs, Inc. and TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC and the sale of Therma, LLC and Radancy
- Represented CenterGate Capital in the acquisitions of Teeny Foods, Inc., Mid-State Holdings, Inc., O Holdings, LLC, Owens Equipment Company, TSC Apparel, LLC and AC Photonics and the sale of TSC Apparel, LLC and Owens Equipment Company
- Acritas Stars, listed among independently rated lawyers, 2019 to 2020
- The Best Lawyers in America 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” for Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law in Miami area
- The Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law, Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2015 to 2023
- Chambers USA 2009 to 2022, ranked Band 1 in Florida: Corporate/M&A; Private Equity, since 2020
- The Legal 500 United States 2011 to 2022
- The Best Lawyers in America, “Lawyer of the Year” for Mergers and Acquisitions Law in Miami area, 2017 and 2023
- Feeding South Florida, Chairman (2015 -2021), Director (2013-2023)
University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, with honors, 1993
Dartmouth College, BA, 1990