The webinar will provide an overview of the current regulatory landscape in Germany for crypto assets and crypto service providers accompanied by a look at the European level, where a unified body of legislation for the regulation of crypto assets is already on the horizon.
In particular, the webinar will address the following topics:
- Regulatory classification of crypto assets in Germany.
- Licensing requirements in connection with crypto assets and crypto services.
- Overview on regulatory requirements for institutions regulated in Germany.
- Draft European crypto regulation, in particular Markets in Crypto-Assets Regulation (“MiCAR”).
- Passporting of licenses within the EU.
More information can be found on the Lexology organizer page.
To register, click here.