3.00 – 7.40pm CEST
Via Clerici 5
McDermott Will & Emery is delighted to host our first ever international tax seminar in Milan. In this session we will discuss topical subjects in international tax from the perspective of multinational groups, including those headquartered in Italy.
The panel will be composed of distinguished speakers from the industry, as well as seasoned McDermott lawyers from key European and US offices. This interactive discussion will present various case-studies and discuss the below questions:
- How is the new US tax reform impacting tax planning and structuring of new businesses and acquisitions?
- Is the base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS) initiative a game-changer in international taxation?
- What are the new trends in the abuse of law, both internationally and in the EU?
- Is cooperative compliance the future of the relationship between tax authorities and businesses?
- What is the right approach to intellectual property (IP) management?
- How can tax directors navigate uncertainties and turn issues into opportunities?
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Interested in receiving articles on similar topics as they are published? Subscribe for timely email updates or contact us to discuss more…