Evolving and intersecting tax regimes are creating unintended tax exposure, as well as areas of opportunity, for multinational companies (MNCs) operating in European markets.
Understand how new tax regulations transect your multinational operational structure―and examine corresponding tax planning strategies for short- and long-term impact.
During this webinar, an international team of McDermott tax panelists joined together for an interactive discussion with guest panelist Giacomo Soldani, Head of Tax at EssilorLuxottica, who has 20 years’ experience driving the tax strategies of multinational companies. The group covered:
- Transfer pricing:
- Tax loss planning
- Tax issues related to restructuring projects
- Giacomo Soldani’s perspective
- IP-related tax issues:
- IP box regimes across Europe
- IP exit and step-up strategies
- Intra-group financing and cash circulation:
- ATAD 2 implementation: the end of hybrid structures?
- Withholding taxes assessed on dividends in light of ECJ case law: increased pressure on holding companies
Questions? Contact Sonia Rajguru
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Interested in receiving articles on similar topics as they are published? Subscribe for timely email updates or contact us to discuss more…