McDermott Will & Emery, a leading international law firm, had 10 lawyers recognized by the 2020 Chambers UK Guide. Chambers stated that Firm’s lawyers are able to “figure out the most practical and efficient solutions from both a time and cost perspective” and are “aware of what the client wants and delivers it in a timely manner.” In addition, they noted that McDermott lawyers are “very commercial” and “exceptionally well connected across the healthcare space.”
McDermott ranked lawyers included:
- David Birchall – Energy & Natural Resources: Power – Band 3
- Katie Clark – Employment: Employer – Band 3
- Rachel Kelly – Capital Markets: Structured Finance – Band 4
- Sharon Lamb – Healthcare: Regulatory – Band 2*
- Paul McGrath – Employment: Employer – Recognised Practitioner
- Laurence Rogers – Real Estate Finance – Band 3
- Tom Whelan – Private Equity: Buyouts – Band 4*
- Ashley Winton – Data Protection & Information Law – Band 2; Information Technology – Band 6
- Neville Wright – Tax: Real Estate – Band 3
- Hamid Yunis – Banking & Finance: Islamic Finance – Spotlight Table
*Indicates a first-time ranked practice or recommended lawyer.
To learn more about the rankings, click here.
McDermott Will & Emery partners with leaders around the world to fuel missions, knock down barriers and shape markets. With more than20 locations on three continents, our team works seamlessly across practices, industries and geographies to deliver highly effective—and often unexpected—solutions that propel success. More than 1,100 lawyers strong, we bring our personal passion and legal prowess to bear in every matter for our clients and the people they serve.
Erin West+1 202 756 8135