McDermott Will & Emery has advised Arev Partners on its first investment, via its Arev I fund, which invests in European private companies, in Toutapprendre, the French leader in online content for works councils and libraries.
Arev Partners succeeds Capital Croissance in order to continue the development of the company.
The McDermott team that advised Arev Partners comprised:
· Guillaume Kellner, partner, Antoine Ricol, counsel, Jean-Baptiste Afchain and Auriane Tournay, associates, on corporate and transactional aspects
· Antoine Vergnat, partner, Romain Desmonts, counsel, and Paul-Henry de Laguiche, associate, on tax and structuring aspects
· Romain Perray, partner, and Hélène Adda, associate, on Data aspects
· Laura Morelli, partner, and Charles de Raignac, associate, on intellectual property aspects
· Jilali Maazouz, partner, and Naré Arshakyan, associate, on employement aspects
· Pierre-Arnoux Mayoly, partner, Shirin Deyhim, counsel, Clarisse de Roux and Hugo Lamour, associates, on financing aspects.