Paris, May 17, 2022 — McDermott Will & Emery advised G Square, a healthcare private equity fund, and Duomed Group, a pan-European distributor of medical supplies, on Duomed Group‘s envisaged acquisition of TSC Group’s distribution activities, a leading distributor of specialised medical equipment and devices. This transaction remains subject to customary conditions and regulatory approvals.
With this transaction, Duomed Group intends to become a leading European distributor of medical equipment and related services with operations in the Benelux, France, UK, Switzerland, and Scandinavia.
The McDermott team that advised G Square and Duomed Group comprised:
- Grégoire Andrieux, partner, Emmanuelle Turek and Akiko Simar, associates, on Private Equity aspects;
- Pierre-Arnoux Mayoly, partner, Aurélien Jugand, counsel, and Camille Judas, associate, on financing aspects;
- Frédéric Pradelles, partner, and Mary Hecht, associate, on antitrust aspects;
- Jilali Maazouz, partner, Abdel Abdellah and Naré Arshakyan, associates, on employment law aspects;
- Sabine Naugès, partner, Charlotte Michellet, counsel, and Benoit Feroldi, associate, on the regulatory aspects;
- Romain Perray, partner, and Hélène Adda, associate, on data privacy aspects.