Sebastian Bonk advises companies, investors, founders and management on all aspects of corporate law as well as on national and international M&A transactions. He also regularly advises on venture capital and venture debt financings. He furthermore focuses on advising on management and employee shareholdings as well as on the structuring of equity-based incentive compensation.
- Founders and shareholders of Office Partner Group on the sale of a majority stake to Printus Group
- Berlin-based mobility start-up Door2Door GmbH on the sale of all shares in the company to Dubai-based Swvl Inc.
- SIGNA Sports United in connection with its merger with Yucaipa Acquisition Corporation, a listed Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC), which also included the simultaneous acquisition of the British online bicycle retailer Wiggle/CRC Group
- SIGNA on various acquisitions of sport e-commerce companies as well as on management participations
- International investor on venture debt and equity investments, including on Flink, infarm, N26, everdrop, Advastore
- Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers™ 2022 and 2023 Germany: Ones to Watch for Corporate Law