Boris Wolkoff focuses his practice on advising companies and private equity funds on mergers & acquisitions and private equity transactions.
Before joining McDermott, Boris worked in a major international law firm in Paris, focusing on private equity.
- Advising the industrial group Terreal on its acquisition of the clay building materials specialist Creaton from Etex*
- Advising the investment fund Novalpina on its acquisition of the pharmaceutical group Laboratoire X.O from its founders*
- Advising the investment fund Tethys Invest on its reinvestment in the educational group Galileo Global Education alongside a consortium of investors*
- Advising Ceva Santé Animale’s management on the reorganization of the group’s shareholding structure*
- Advising the public service entity CNR on its acquisition of wind and solar assets of Vol-V from its founders*
- Advising the investment fund Ardian on the sale of its stake in the parking specialist Indigo to MEAG and Mirova*
- Advising the investment fund Permira on its acquisition of the Japanese sushi “on the go” provider Hana Group from TA Associates*
*Matter handled prior to joining McDermott
- Member of the HEC Paris Law Society (BDJ)
- Member of the Sorbonne / King’s College London Law Society (AJPK)
HEC Paris, Master in Management & Business Law (Grande Ecole), 2018
Sorbonne University, Master 2 in Business & Tax Law, 2018
King’s College London, LLB in English & French Law, 2015