Christoph Coenen advises leading global financial institutions and investors on cross-border and domestic leveraged, project, real estate and acquisition finance transactions. His experience includes senior and mezzanine acquisition and leveraged finance such as bridge facilities, structured financings, real estate financing, project finance transaction with a focus on renewable energy transactions, as well as other banking and restructuring matters.
Previously, Christoph worked for a leading global law firm for 11 years in Frankfurt and London.
He is a lecturer at EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht in Oestrich-Winkel.
- Numerous residential, retail, logistic, office, nursing home and other single and portfolio real estate transactions
- A client on a broad variety of corporate finance transactions, including Schuldscheindarlehen
- A client on the financing of agricultural projects in Africa
- A client on the structuring of energy efficiency project financings
- A client on the financing of climate protection projects
- Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers™ Germany 2021-2023: Leading Lawyer for Banking and Finance Law