Dr. Philipp Grenzebach advises financial and strategic investors on all aspects of corporate law and merger and acquisition (M&A) and real estate transactions, in particular private and public takeovers. He has deep knowledge of corporate reorganizations, as well as the governance and capital market compliance of capital-market oriented corporations.
Philipp furthermore focuses on the negotiation of complex contracts, especially investor and joint venture agreements.
Philipp has contributed to a number of publications, inter alia, in the area of capital markets law and energy regulation.
Before joining McDermott, Philipp worked for law firms in Düsseldorf, as well as for a large German corporation.
- Merck KGaA in connection to the virtual general assembly
- SIGNA on the acquisition of the Selfridges-Group in London
- IPO of Apontis Pharma AG
- Squeeze-out of Sport 1 Medien AG
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2022: Recommended for Corporate and M&A
- JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien 2022/2023: Recommended for Corporate
Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, Second State Exam 2004
University of Münster, First State Exam, 2001
University of Kent at Canterbury 1998