Dr. Jan Hückel advises national and international companies comprehensively on corporate law matters as well as on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and private equity (PE) transactions.
Jan advises clients on the full spectrum of transactions, from the preparation and structuring of the process to contractual negotiations, management participation, closing of the transaction, and post-closing restructurings.
Before joining McDermott, Jan worked for several years at another leading international law firm.
- Samsung Display on the acquisition of a company in Germany
- Shareholders of Fleetpool, the German market leader for car subscription services, on the sale of the company to mobility provider ALD Automotive
- SIGNA on the acquisition of GALERIA Kaufhof and the subsequent merger with Karstadt
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels AG on the acquisition of a majority stake in Santos Grills
- Management in the participation program of a European private equity investor
- Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers™ Germany 2023: Leading lawyer for Corporate, Private Equity and M&A
- Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers™ Germany 2019-2022: Leading lawyer for Corporate and Private Equity
- JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftkanzleien 2022/2023: Recommended for M&A