Henri Pieyre de Mandiargues focuses on private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate and venture capital transactions.
Henri regularly represents private equity sponsors in their domestic and international transactions and reorganizations. He has advised top executives, management teams and employees in leveraged management buyout (LMBO) and leveraged management buy-in (LMBI) transactions valued up to €6 billion. Henri is recognized as one of the key players in this field on the Paris market. He also regularly assists domestic and multinational corporations in their acquisitions, divestitures and corporate reorganizations. In addition, he represents family-owned groups and founding shareholders in relation to equity reorganizations and their partnering with private equity or venture capital institutions.
Prior to joining the Firm, Henri was a partner at other leading international law firms.
- Represented a CAC40-listed industrial gas corporation in the structuring of an innovative employee-incentive tool
- Represented a US-based private equity sponsor in the complex reorganization and acquisition of a French-family owned steel business
- Represented acquirers in an all-employees and management-led buyout acquisition of the largest French mail-order retail business
- Created the first employee-led mutual fund strictly dedicated to the acquisition of a French business
- Represented management teams, corporate officers and employees in some of the largest initial public offerings (IPOs) on Euronext Paris
- Chambers Europe 2014 – 2022, Private Equity-France: Buyouts
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022, Private Equity: LBO
- The Best Lawyers in France 2023, Private Equity Law