Dr. Norbert Schulte advises clients on complex cross-border mergers and acquisitions as well as joint ventures.
For more than a decade, Norbert lead the Firm’s German Practice and served on the Firm-wide Executive Committee as well as the Firm-wide Management Committee until 2021. Also, he previously served as managing partner of the Firm’s Düsseldorf office until 2019.
- Advised Heckler & Koch Group, a privately held defense company active in the manufacturing of small arms for the North American Treaty Organization (NATO), in the corporate restructuring of its top-level holding company
- Represented Intersnack Group, one of the leading manufacturers of savory snacks in Europe, in the formation of an equity joint venture with Johanning Snack GmbH & Co. KG
- Advised the shareholders of S1nn GmbH & Co. KG (S1nn) on the sale and transfer of all of their partnership interests in S1nn to Harman Group
- Advised the Blackstone Group on the sale and transfer of a German hotel portfolio comprised of six business hotels located in Bielefeld, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Mainz, Mannheim and Osnabrück
- Advised the Blackstone Group on the sale and transfer of The Grand Hotel Esplanade, a business hotel located in the city center of Berlin, Germany
- German-American Lawyers Association
Higher Regional Court of Karlsruhe, Second State Exam, 1997
University of Freiburg, Dr. jur. (PhD), 1995
Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, MALD, 1995
University of Freiburg, First State Exam, 1993
University of Münster, 1988 – 1990