Dr. Holger Weiß advises institutional investors and private equity funds, fund initiators and fund managers, family offices, and financial institutions on all matters pertaining to real estate. He focuses his practice on advising and structuring complex transactions, both as asset and as share deals, as well as on real estate financing/refinancing, project developments, and the law of commercial tenancy. Furthermore, he has wide experience in joint ventures, closed-end real estate funds, initial public offerings (IPOs), and acquisition/sale of participations in companies.
Holger advises national and international, listed, and medium-sized companies.
- A fund initiators/institutional funds on the acquisition and/or sale of various special retail centers or office properties
- A project developer on the sale and/or acquisition of various high-street properties
- A real estate investment manager on the acquisition of retail properties
- A clothing chain on various real estate issues
- A private equity fund on corporate housekeeping matters
- Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers™ Germany 2021-2023: Leading Lawyer for Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien 2022/2023: Recommended lawyer for Real Estate Law
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021: Real Estate & Construction-Germany