Following a dynamic year that included a continually evolving legal landscape, employers are left with more questions than answers. During this in-depth discussion, we will unpack a number of new laws that will spring into effect in 2023 and look at what to expect as we head into the new year.
McDermott attorneys will cover pertinent legal updates from California, including federal minimum wage increases and the California Pay Transparency Law, managing your workforce and workplace and even the forthcoming amendments to the CCPA affecting California employees.
Join us as we prepare for the year ahead. Topics will include:
- Looking ahead to 2023 – Labor & employment legal updates
- Recent case law developments
- Return to the office (including duty to bargain in a union context)
- National Labor Relations Board developments involving independent contractor and joint employment, workplace policies and elections
- Pay transparency trends
- Amendments to the CCPA that apply to employees