Prof. Dr. Clemens Just advises clients on all aspects of corporate law and M&A transactions. He has extensive experience acting for financial and strategic investors and on private and public takeovers. His experience includes corporate restructurings and insolvency law issues.
Clemens is the managing partner for the Firm’s Frankfurt office and admitted as a civil law notary (“Notar”) in Frankfurt am Main since 2018.
Clemens also publishes and lectures regularly on these topics, including at the Frankfurt School of Finance.
- The sole shareholder on the sale of all shares in isel Germany, as well as the real estate used for operations, to Dutch listed Aalberts
- Volkswagen Financial Services on its joint venture with J.P. Morgan International Finance in Volkswagen Payments
- CWS-boco International on the acquisition of all shares in profi-con Contamination Control including its international subsidiaries
- The sellers of the Lässig Group on the sale of all shares in Lässig Holding to the private equity company Arcus Capital
- The sellers of Arges on the sale to Novanta
- Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers™ Germany 2023: Leading Lawyer for Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Corporate Law and Public Law
- Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers™ Germany 2022: Leading Lawyer for Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Corporate Law
- The Legal 500 Germany/EMEA 2022: Recommended for Corporate and M&A
- British German Jurists’ Association
Appointment as Civil Law Notary (“Notar”), 2018
Court of Appeal in Berlin, Second State Exam, 2001
University of Freiburg, Dr. jur., 2000
London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M., 1999
University of Freiburg, First State Exam, 1998
England and Wales (Solicitor)