International law firm McDermott Will & Emery represented Solaris Health Holdings, a leading national healthcare platform committed to enhancing access to specialty healthcare and continually improving patient outcomes, in its acquisition of Advanced Urology Institute (AUI), the leading urology practice in Florida, as an affiliate practice. New York-based Lee Equity Partners is a financial partner in Solaris.
- The transaction was announced on March 2, 2022.
- The AUI addition continues Solaris’ expansion momentum established in 2021 when the platform welcomed six new affiliate practices. Solaris now comprises 500 providers and serves 730,000 unique annual patients.
- The McDermott team was led by Joel Rush and Alex Clavero and included Joe Parise, Michael Hacker, Elaine Kao, Liz Hattrup, Jamie Gelfman, Chelsea Rutherford, Mary Waller, Kevin Hall and Jake Howell.
- McDermott has represented Solaris in all six of its acquisitions, including the original platform acquisition in 2020.
- Read Solaris’ press release here.
McDermott Will & Emery partners with leaders around the world to fuel missions, knock down barriers and shape markets. Our team works seamlessly across practices and industries to deliver highly effective—and often unexpected—solutions that propel success. More than 1,200 lawyers strong, we bring our personal passion and legal prowess to bear in every matter for our clients and the people they serve.
Kerri Chace+1 617 535 5 4145