Patrick D. Ryan focuses his practice on employee benefits & executive compensation matters unique to business transactions as well as generalized qualified plan matters. Patrick also has experience with health and welfare benefits.
- Represented Destillers United Group S.L., a Spanish company, together with certain of its affiliates including in the United States, Panama, Venezuela and Portugal (Madeira) (collectively, “DUG”), in the sale of its award-winning super premium Diplomático Rum brand and related assets to Brown-Forman Corporation, the publicly traded international spirits company best known for its Jack Daniels whiskey
- Represented Calendly, LLC in its acquisition of Prelude, a fast-growing recruiting operations platform designed to build an efficient hiring process
- Represented I.G. Capital, LLCin its acquisition of Barton & Associates, a leading national locum tenens physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, certified registered nurse anesthetist and dentist staffing and recruiting firm
- Represented Hidden Harbor Capital Partners in its agreement to acquire Dayco, an engine products and drive systems supplier for the automotive and aftermarket industries
- Represented Revecore, a provider of revenue integrity and complex claims solutions for hospital and health systems and portfolio company of Riverside Partners and GrowthCurve, in its acquisition of Kemberton and Cura Revenue Cycle Management
- Represented Astor Place Holdings, the private investment arm of Select Equity Group, LLP, and its portfolio company, Douglas Electrical Components, Inc., in the acquisition of Electronic Product Industries, LLC, a powder-to-package electronics packaging manufacturer specializing in high temperature co-fired ceramic (HTCC) and hermetic glass-to-metal packaging solutions
- Represented Murray Energy Holdings Co. and certain of its subsidiaries in their Chapter 11 cases in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio*
*Matter handled prior to joining McDermott.
The John Marshall Law School, LLM, with honors, 2010
DePaul University College of Law, JD, 2006
Indiana University, BS, 2002