McDermott, together with our conference sponsor PwC, as well as conference partners Bryan, Garnier & Co, Lincoln International, Oaklins, Raymond James and Serafin, supports MWE Training UG (haftungsbeschränkt) in hosting this one-day conference covering cutting-edge topics in M&A and private equity.
We are pleased to announce Prof. Dr. h.c. Wolfgang Ischinger, Chairman of the Munich Security Conference and Ambassador, as our keynote speaker to present, “The Decline of the International Order?”
The conference will explore legal and business issues including case studies moderated by industry leaders:
“Powertrain – A True Story of Growth by Means of Europe-China Cross-Border M&A,” Dr. Sven Oleownik, Partner, Head of Germany, Gimv
“Dual-Track IPO/Trade Sale – Myth and Reality,” Olivier Garnier, Founder and Managing Partner, Bryan, Garnier & Co. GmbH
Our panel of seasoned speakers will lead discussions on a broad range of topics:
- M&A Private Equity Market 2017
- Cross Border M&A from the United States and Within Europe
- Digital Platform Business Model
- Distressed M&A
- Strategic Business Development: Finding the Right Target
- Life Sciences, Health and Private Equity
- Debt Financing: Fund or Bank?
- Family Office Direct Investment
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Interested in receiving articles on similar topics as they are published? Subscribe for timely email updates or contact us to discuss more…