International law firm McDermott Will & Emery represented Solaris Health, in its transaction with Michigan Institute of Urology (MIU), one of the largest independent urologic sub-specialty groups in the United States, with 19 offices located throughout southeast Michigan.
- The transaction was announced on November 8, 2021.
- McDermott Will & Emery LLP served as legal counsel to Solaris.
- MIU becomes the third Midwestern urology practice this year to join Solaris, following Chicago-based Associated Urological Specialists (AUS) in March and Advanced Urology Associates (AUA), Joliet, IL, in October.
- The McDermott team was led by Joel Rush and Alexander Clavero and included Joe Parise, Maria Navarro, Michael Hacker, Elaine Kao, Nora Klein, Brian Ingram, Allison Wilkerson, Chelsea Rutherford, Nick Alarif, Li Wang, Margaret Cremin, Abigail Kagan, Kevin Hall, and Dan Zucker.
- Read Solaris’ press release here.
McDermott Will & Emery partners with leaders around the world to fuel missions, knock down barriers and shape markets. Our team works seamlessly across practices, industries and more than 20 locations to deliver highly effective—and often unexpected—solutions that propel success. More than 1,200 lawyers strong, we bring our personal passion and legal prowess to bear in every matter for our clients and the people they serve.
Kerri Chace+1 617 535 4145